SINGLE DOORS IN C-HPL
In furnishing changing rooms and bathrooms of sports facilities, factories, plants, hospitals and
clinics, shopping centres, schools, etc, sturdiness of materials and refined functional design are
Products are also required to be easy to clean, compliant with sanitary standards and available in
a wide range of colours in order to suit any working environment.
To meet the above necessities in the best way, SOEMA created SIPARIO, a new range of doors in
laminated C-HPL which can be combined with boxes, lockers, benches, etc.
The doors of this series are made of 14mm-thick (C-HPL), and the alluminium frame is made in
Compact High Pressured Laminate and silver-coloured anodized aluminium which are available on
request, in RAL colours. The product obtained from the processing of these materials contributesto
embellish the spaces valorising the functionality and design.
|stainless steel handle(scotch brite finish)||Ergonomic lock in AlSI 304 20/10 stainless steel, scotch brite finish, complete with spring latch.|
Applicable to all doors with single swing opening. Supplied standard with flat hinges in anodized
aluminum and self-lubricating bushings.
|B1 • key-key|
|B2 • free-engaged|
|B3 • key-pawl lock|
|aluminium handle (silver finish)||Ergonomic lock in alluminium, silver finish, complete with spring latch. Applicable to all doors|
with single swing opening. Supplied standard with flat hinges in anodized aluminum and selflubricating
|A1 • key-key|
|A2 • free-engaged|
|A3 • key-pawl lock|
|chiusura a leva in acciaio inox||Vandal-proof free/engaged flush door lock in stainless steel with outer highlighter on oval plate|
and possibility of emergency opening with coin or screwdriver. It can be assembled on all types
of single-swing doors. Regularly supplied with self-closing aluminum hinges encased in the door
thickness and assembled without screws. Automatic approach of the door up to about 10 cm so
as to open it without external handle.
|C1 • free-engaged|
|C2 • free-engaged for people with disabilities|
3-D3 System (only for single-door hinged doors types A-B-C-D):
• Single steel grab bar (on the pull side)
• Key/key without spring latch lock
• Self-closing spring hinges
Self-closing spring hinges
• Hinges with plates in stainless steel and eccentric spring mechanism.
Regularly supplied with double swing doors, they can also be assembled on hinged doors except
on types E-F-G-H
Overhead door closer
• to be assembled on all hinged doors (A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H)
• Round (single)
• Oval (double)
Anti-panic grab bar
• Anti-panic grab bar for fast push opening to be assembled only on hinged doors (B-D-F-H) with
Safety grab bar 2070C
• Safety grab bar (to be assembled on hinged doors with outward opening).
• engraved on the door
• in adhesive pvc attached on one of the two outer faces
• obtained from 9 slits on the door size 560x230
Doors raised from the floor
• for ventilation (height 20/30/100/150/200mm), not suitable for doors E-F-G-H
Single or doublevertical grab bar
• stainless steel grab bar (length 460mm)
Self-closing screw hinges
• Hinges in anodized aluminium with self-lubricating bushings.
Regularly supplied with doors with lever lock (C1-C2), they can also be assembled on all types of
single swing doors with handle lock (A1-A2-A3-B1-B2-B3)