• The Sandwich Panels used are “Self-bearing” and prefabricated to the sizes demanded by
• The Sandwich Panels have a finishing layer of 4mm stratifaid “Compact High Pressured Phenolic
• The core of each Sandwich Panel is made from polystyrene for better “Thermo- acoustic”
insulation and is “highly resistant” to moisture and mildews.
• Stiffeners consisting of “section bars” in anodized aluminium are used to secure the Sandwich
Panel structures together.
• Assembly is performed through “rapid clutch hooks”.
• Floor finishing is achieved with a “cover former” in anodized aluminium or by a “bespoke
elastic sealant” proposed for food or the medical industry.
• Easily combined with all systems of SPIS® family.
• Possibility for full Inspectional Hydraulic and Electric Plan installations.